*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* How many pairs of glasses do you want on your face? You need safety glasses and you canít read a lick without reading glasses, what do you do? Well, guess what? You no longer have to look like a six eyes when two great glasses come together to form bifocal safety glasses.
* These safety glasses have a bifocal power of 1.5. Luckily youíre still in the lower half as far as power rates go, so tread carefully.
* The clear lens is ideal for indoor applications when you need eye protection, and when you eat (to protect against errant forks).
* The temples of these safety glasses have a handgrip pattern that is ergonomically positioned to keep these glasses on your face. Trust me, this grip is stronger than Sylvester Stalloneís grip in Cliffhanger.
* A soft rubber non-slip nosepiece keeps this eye protection in place comfortably. Itís a much better choice than staples.
* Rubber temples add cushion and grip to these safety glasses, much like a waterbed with no sheets on the most humid day of the summer.
* The tough polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant and they keep toenails where they should be, not in your eye.
* These safety glasses have a distortion free lens that keeps your vision clear. This isnít like opening your eyes in river water.
* Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 + standards
* Provides 99.9% UV Protection