*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* An indoor/outdoor lens is a clear lens with a small mirror coating on it. The mirror coating reflects light and reduces glare. It also reflects artificial light, while the clear lens allows in more light than a gray lens. These lenses are for individuals who have trouble making up their mind.
* These safety glasses have a bifocal power of 1.5. Luckily youíre still in the lower half as far as power rates go, so tread carefully.
* This eyewear combines protective safety glasses with bi-focal reading glasses. Now you can protect your eyes from getting even worse.
* The temple pads keep your safety glasses in place and on your face, no matter how much you dance at work.
* The magnification diopters are molded directly into the polycarbonate lens and are not attached with stickers, so you donít have to worry about being a Cyclops if one sticker should happen to fall off.
* The frame is made of nylon. (By nylon, I mean the hard synthetic polymer and not womenís hosiery).
* The vented nosepiece is light and breathable, itís not a new breathing apparatus.
* Meets ANSI Z87.1 + standards
* Provides 99.9% UV Protection