*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* These chainsaw chaps are equipped with Prolar. Prolar works by jamming the chain of the saw against the bar and sprocket. This stops any chainsaw dead in its tracks.
* These chaps contain 2,600 feet per minute chain stopping action. That's faster than I can tune out Uncle Larry's penny candy stories.
* These Prochaps provide extended protection on the side of the leg, which is statistically where most injuries occur. Statistically these are amazing.
* The 90 Series chainsaw chaps are lightweight and flexible, like a gymnast. And with 420 denier Nylon cover fabric, they stay strong and abrasive free.
* The apron-style design of these chaps make them easy to put on and take off. If only all pants could be this magical.
* The quick release buckles on the waist and legs mean you'll be able to get these suckers off quickly, even if you're being chased by a killer.
* These chaps are equipped with a front pocket for bracelettes and sand dollars.
* These chaps will accomodate up to a 44" waist.
* Meets all OSHA requirements.
* The length of the chaps are measured from the waist. This is not an inseam measurement. No, I won't measure for you.
* Meets all of the APA and ASTM standards.
* Feature Comparison
| ||90 Series ||94 Series ||91 Series |
|420 Denier Nylon ||x || || |
|1,000 Denier Nylon || ||x ||x |
|Calf Protection || || ||x |