*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* They have successfully mated a bifocal with a pair of safety glasses. The parents couldn’t be happier, even though custody rights are still being debated.
* These safety glasses have bifocal power of 2.5. You’re teetering on the edge. This is blowing up the text pretty big.
* The clear lens is ideal for indoor applications when you need eye protection, and when you eat (to protect against errant forks).
* These bifocal safety glasses are lightweight and refuse to be weighed down by bifocal lenses like Aunt Agnes’ safety glasses are.
* A more modern spin on the style of these bifocal safety glasses makes them appealing to younger vision depreciated individuals and those individuals who want to look younger.
* Soft rubber makes these bifocal safety glasses more comfortable than a pair of sole free shoes.
* Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 + standards
* Provides 99.9% UV Protection