*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* This clear lens safety glass is a great fit for indoor applications such as wood working or industrial work when individuals aren't exposed to the elements.
* This lightweight eye protection is stylish and comfortable all day long. You will never end a workday at 10 o’clock again, unless you started at 2.
* The secure wrap around fit keeps your eyeballs in and their fingers out. That’s safety.
* No matter how big your nose is, the soft nose bridge of these safety glasses will conform to you nose to add comfort and prevent slippage.
* These safety glasses have hard coat lenses that are distortion free, while allowing 180 degrees of vision, making it possible to see everything that strikes your safety glasses.
* Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 + standards
* Meets CSA Z94.3 standards
* Provides 99.9% UV Protection
Also Available In:
* Gray Lens
Eye protection is serious business. I make little wood toys for kids, and I try to make them pretty exciting. As you would assume I try to use jagged edges to get some of the shapes my toys need. My toys bring laughter to the hearts of children everywhere, but I wasn’t laughing when a piece of wood got lodged in my eyeball. After some extensive surgery I found Safety Glasses Inc. I found what they call “safety glasses” on their website. You wear them like eyeglasses and they stop projectiles from entering your eyeballs. They’ve been working great, but my business seems to be taking a plunge while lawsuits pile up. And for the record let me say that the words “toy” and “fun” are subjective, and toys shouldn’t have age restrictions. Also, I have directed all of the families involved in the “toy accident of the century” to Safety Glasses Inc.
Maple Point, IL